Re: Photosmart 1115

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Nov 24, 2010.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    "Marcus Farkas" <> wrote in

    > The font size of printouts from my HP Photosmart 1115
    > printer is larger than that of the email's.

    And how exactly did you determine that? (rhetorical)

    > How do I reduce
    > the printer font size? Thank you.

    Every program capable of printing (to a printer OR to a file)
    that I have ever seen has a "print preview" and/or a "printer
    font and size" setting, not necessarily in the exactly same
    place.

    --
    "Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
    - 21st Century Humanoid
    thanatoid, Nov 24, 2010