Re: Photoshop Elements sale: $59 Aug 28 only

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Aug 30, 2012.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Aug 28, 6:43 pm, Alan Browne <>
    wrote:
    > I received an advert via e-mail that Elements 10 is $40 off.
    >
    > Code is: ELEMENTSDEAL (online or call center).
    >
    > US and Canada (except Quebec for reasons that escape me).
    >
    > Sorry this is so late - just opened my mail;
    >
    > --
    > "C'mon boys, you're not laying pipe!".
    >                                  -John Keating.

    The best deals of the year, for the last several years have been on
    Black Friday. That's what I'm waiting for to upgrade to LR4 & CS6.
    I'll be sorely disappointed if that doesn't work out, but I have high
    hopes, especially with the current economy.
    otter, Aug 30, 2012