Re: Photoshop Elements sale: $59 Aug 28 only

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Aug 30, 2012.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:01:33 +1200, Eric Stevens
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:23:50 -0400, Alan Browne
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>On 2012.08.29 20:23 , Eric Stevens wrote:
    >>
    >>> Because Adobe retailers in the USA are not allowed to sell it to me
    >>> here in NZ. The retail price quoted in NZ is quoted in AU$ at AU$1186
    >>> which is US$1270.

    >>Send me a cheque in Canadian funds, I'll purchase it locally and ship it
    >>to you. If you want to do that we can discuss it by e-mail.

    >Thank you very much. I might yet take you up on that offer.

    I suggest you check out the registration requirements and "phone home"
    thing. I'd hate to see you get something and not be able to use it.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, Aug 30, 2012