Re: Photoshop Color Correction by Michael Kieran

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tony Spadaro, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Tony Spadaro

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    It is indeed a fine book. I recommend that one and Eismann's "Photoshop,
    Restoration and Retouching" as the only two advanced books on Photoshop a
    photographer really needs.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto