Re: Photographing a White Cat

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Joseph Meehan, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. Red eye reduction modes will have little effect on cats.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    <> wrote in message news:bj27oq$3j9$...
    > West <> wrote:
    > > My Nikon 5700 is having a terrible time locking focus on a white kitten.

    If
    > > I focus lock on something near but same distance then reframe the photo,

    > > can get a decent picture, but the cat has moved by then!! And . . .

    its
    > > part siamese so I'm getting terrible red eye when using a flash. Any
    > > suggestions on the focusing issue? And any suggestions on how to fix

    red

    Joseph Meehan, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Joseph Meehan

    HRosita Guest

    HRosita, Sep 3, 2003

  3. I was referring to the systems used by cameras not post exposure
    processing. I also have had some luck with post exposure processing,
    however I usually do it more manually than the built in red-eye tools.

    --
    Joseph E. Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

    "HRosita" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Any redeye removal tutorial, will work on cats. I know, I have three (cats

    not

    Joseph Meehan, Sep 3, 2003