Re: Photographers Needed

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Todd Walker, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Todd Walker

    Todd Walker Guest

    In article <0h0Wa.19725$>,
    says...
    > Digital photographers needed for upcoming jobs in the Long Island area for
    > soccer, baseball, and football. Please email , or call
    > 631-722-2155 for more info.
    >
    > Rick
    > www.lispn.com

    I don't live in Long Island but I can take pictures of soccer, baseball,
    and football games around here and email them to you. I'm sure no one
    would know the difference ;-)

    --
    Todd Walker
    Todd Walker, Jul 31, 2003