Re: Photo to DVD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Oct 20, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:41:58 +0100, JonC wrote:

    > I created a DVD photo slideshow with Ashampoo9 from about 90 JPEG's.
    > When played back on a TV, the images flickered/pulsed just enough to be
    > noticeable and annoying, I have created the disc 3 times, all with the
    > same result.
    > Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks. Using Win7 OS.

    How are you playing them back on your TV?

    Meat Plow, Oct 20, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:41:58 +0100, JonC wrote:
    >
    >> I created a DVD photo slideshow with Ashampoo9 from about 90 JPEG's.
    >> When played back on a TV, the images flickered/pulsed just enough to
    >> be noticeable and annoying, I have created the disc 3 times, all with
    >> the same result.
    >> Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks. Using Win7 OS.

    > How are you playing them back on your TV?

    ROFL, exactly the question *I* asked, except you obviously missed the
    part about using a computer to do so.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 20, 2010

  3. "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:41:58 +0100, JonC wrote:
    >
    >> I created a DVD photo slideshow with Ashampoo9 from about 90 JPEG's.
    >> When played back on a TV, the images flickered/pulsed just enough to be
    >> noticeable and annoying, I have created the disc 3 times, all with the
    >> same result.
    >> Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks. Using Win7 OS.

    > How are you playing them back on your TV?
    >

    > --
    > Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Pretty Corpse

    try a simple single session data burn of pictures , or whatever, onto cd or
    dvd.
    play it back in the dvd player hooked up to tv.
    it should be just fine.
    i did this myself yonks ago, no ashamPOO needed.
    you'll notice the dvd player shows symbols of jpg, mp3, cd, etc on its
    case, meaning it should just accept those formats/disk types.
    Zu Arsschlaark!, Oct 20, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:32:28 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:41:58 +0100, JonC wrote:
    >>
    >>> I created a DVD photo slideshow with Ashampoo9 from about 90 JPEG's.
    >>> When played back on a TV, the images flickered/pulsed just enough to
    >>> be noticeable and annoying, I have created the disc 3 times, all with
    >>> the same result.
    >>> Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks. Using Win7 OS.

    >> How are you playing them back on your TV?
    >>

    > ROFL, exactly the question *I* asked, except you obviously missed the
    > part about using a computer to do so.

    Sorry chumptard it wasn't exactly the same question you asked. You're
    question (if you can call it that) assumed a computer/tv connection.
    I'm assuming nothing. I want to know what devices are connected. It is
    very possible to play a DVD picture slideshow back on a standalone DVD
    player.

    Meat Plow, Oct 21, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    chuckcar Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:32:28 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> wrote in

    >>> How are you playing them back on your TV?
    >>>

    >> ROFL, exactly the question *I* asked, except you obviously missed the
    >> part about using a computer to do so.

    > Sorry chumptard it wasn't exactly the same question you asked. You're
    > question (if you can call it that) assumed a computer/tv connection.

    Which is the part you missed as I said. You *really* have reading
    problems.

    > I'm assuming nothing. I want to know what devices are connected. It is
    > very possible to play a DVD picture slideshow back on a standalone DVD
    > player.

    Yes, but that's not the case here as the OP wrote. Read it again. What do
    you think Ashampoo is?

    A company actually. With *numerous* products including both DVD players *and*
    recorder programs.

    You shit on me because you claim I misread the OP and it's clear you did
    the same, or at the very least the OP was too vague for you to have any
    basis to even think you might have a point.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 21, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:45:27 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:32:28 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Meat Plow <> wrote in

    >>> ROFL, exactly the question *I* asked, except you obviously missed the
    >>> part about using a computer to do so.

    >> Sorry chumptard it wasn't exactly the same question you asked. You're
    >> question (if you can call it that) assumed a computer/tv connection.

    > Which is the part you missed as I said. You *really* have reading
    > problems.

    SPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING!

    Damn Walmart Irony Meters.

    Meat Plow, Oct 21, 2010