Re: Photo of John Navas & Friend

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Submariner, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. Submariner

    Submariner Guest

    Submariner, Apr 12, 2004

  2. Submariner

    kp Guest

    On 12-Apr-2004, "Submariner" <> wrote:

    > "John Navas" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > <snipped homo porn>

    Oh, Lord . . . Just wait til the Paise sees THAT!
    You guys over there in the camera group are into some STRRRRRANGE stuff,
    ain'tcha?

    ~kp

    kp, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Submariner

    Marc Mulay Guest

    I can just imagine 4/5 NAMBLA Neocon's simultaneously shrieking as that
    photo pops up on their monitors;

    "CUTE! Wait---Eeeeeeeeeeewwww! WHAT'S A G-I-R-L doing in tha-- OMG!

    The next two and a half minutes are spent palming penisaurus into a mayo
    vomit.

    Marc Mulay, Apr 13, 2004