Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Mar 18, 2009.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:00:07 -0500, Sarah Houston wrote:

    > This is probably an unusual challenge.
    >
    > We have a small part time business out of the house and need to be able
    > to answer phone calls, even while in the bathroom on the throne,
    > otherwise we could lose a new potential client and money.
    >
    > I've seen these packs of 3-4 Ghz range little wireless phones, like at
    > Costco, they look fine for this.
    >
    > The problem is, there are no electrical outlets for a charger, near the
    > toilets or within reach of them.
    >
    > If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
    > solve that problem?

    Is it really possible that a grown fucking human being could actually be
    this fucking stupid, and ask such an ignorant goddam question? How can
    someone this retarded even keep breathing? Just truly amazing stupidity.

    Dan C, Mar 18, 2009

  2. Dan C

    G. Morgan Guest

    Dan C wrote:

    >On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:00:07 -0500, Sarah Houston wrote:

    >> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
    >> solve that problem?

    >Is it really possible that a grown fucking human being could actually be
    >this fucking stupid, and ask such an ignorant goddam question? How can
    >someone this retarded even keep breathing? Just truly amazing stupidity.

    What's even more unbelievable is this person sees nothing wrong with
    conducting business while using the bathroom. She's like school on Saturday
    -- "no class".

    --
    "Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5

    **Important Update**
    Magic goat detained for armed robbery:
    http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=13298291
    G. Morgan, Mar 18, 2009

  3. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:17:11 -0400, SgtMinor wrote:

    > Dan C wrote:
    >> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:00:07 -0500, Sarah Houston wrote:
    >>
    >>> This is probably an unusual challenge.

    > <snip>
    >
    >>> The problem is, there are no electrical outlets for a charger, near
    >>> the toilets or within reach of them.
    >>>

    > I wonder what percentage of newsgroup users finds itself in that
    > predicament.
    >
    > Do you crap in an outhouse or is there something else strange about your
    > bathroom situation, like the house predating Edison? If you have a
    > ceiling light it shouldn't be too difficult to get a receptacle powered,
    > from either the light or the switch.

    Why are you asking me this, you dumb ****?

    As the moron who asked the stupid fucking question.

    Dan C, Mar 18, 2009