Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Art, Mar 17, 2009.

  1. Art

    Art Guest

    Sarah Houston wrote:
    > This is probably an unusual challenge.
    >
    > We have a small part time business out of the house and need to be able to
    > answer phone calls, even while in the bathroom on the throne, otherwise we
    > could lose a new potential client and money.
    >
    > I've seen these packs of 3-4 Ghz range little wireless phones, like at
    > Costco, they look fine for this.
    >
    > The problem is, there are no electrical outlets for a charger, near the
    > toilets or within reach of them.
    >
    > If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we solve
    > that problem?

    I'm in a similar situation and I got a Plantronics headset for cordless
    phones (from Newegg.) Now I wear the headset and keep the phone in my
    shirt pocket. When the battery gets weak I swap it for another one that
    has been charging. Now I can do almost anything while on on the phone.

    --
    Art

    Art, Mar 17, 2009