Re: Phones for bathrooms?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ricky Bobby, Mar 17, 2009.

  1. Ricky Bobby

    Ricky Bobby Guest

    "Sarah Houston" <> wrote in message
    > This is probably an unusual challenge.
    >
    > We have a small part time business out of the house and need to be able to
    > answer phone calls, even while in the bathroom on the throne, otherwise we
    > could lose a new potential client and money.
    >
    > I've seen these packs of 3-4 Ghz range little wireless phones, like at
    > Costco, they look fine for this.
    >
    > The problem is, there are no electrical outlets for a charger, near the
    > toilets or within reach of them.
    >
    > If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we solve
    > that problem?

    Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will easily
    last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the weekend-- or if it
    gets heavy use, just return it to any charger overnight.

    Word of caution-- don't drop it in the can when your reaching around behind,
    getting up or pulling your pants up ;-)

    Ricky Bobby, Mar 17, 2009

  2. Ricky Bobby

    Mike Easter Guest

    Ricky Bobby wrote:
    > "Sarah Houston"

    >> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
    >> solve that problem?
    >>

    > Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will
    > easily last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the
    > weekend-- or if it gets heavy use, just return it to any charger
    > overnight.

    I like that idea better than my plan A, B, or C.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Mar 17, 2009

  3. Ricky Bobby

    G. Morgan Guest

    Sarah Houston wrote:

    >philo <> wrote :
    >

    >> Good ideas...
    >> just don't "go" or flush while cinching a business deal <G>
    >>

    >LOL!
    >
    >"Hello, can I help you?"...<loud fart>

    Yeah, that's real fuckin' -A- funny, alright.

    You could just drill a hole down through the bottom of the trailer and run a
    line out to the phone protector.

    --
    "Newspaper claims car thief transformed into a goat"
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090124/ap_on_fe_st/odd_goat_thief_5

    **Important Update**
    Magic goat detained for armed robbery:
    http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=13298291

    G. Morgan, Mar 18, 2009
  4. lid wrote:

    > If I were calling a place of business and while talking I heard them
    > doing their business I don't think that would be a place I would want
    > to conduct business with, A Real lack of professionalism.
    >
    > There is a Time and Place for everything, Doing Business in the can
    > aint one of them unless you are willing to do so face to face one on
    > one.

    I see a great new motto for the OP's company. He should place it right
    at the top of his Home page.

    "Doing Business While Doing Business"

    Client: "<pause> ... Sir ... are you pissing?"

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 18, 2009
  5. Ricky Bobby

    Guest

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > Ricky Bobby wrote:
    >> "Sarah Houston"

    >>> If we want to put phones within easy reach of the toilet, how can we
    >>> solve that problem?
    >>>

    >> Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will
    >> easily last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the
    >> weekend-- or if it gets heavy use, just return it to any charger
    >> overnight.

    > I like that idea better than my plan A, B, or C.

    If I were calling a place of business and while talking I heard them
    doing their business I don't think that would be a place I would want to
    conduct business with, A Real lack of professionalism.

    There is a Time and Place for everything, Doing Business in the can aint
    one of them unless you are willing to do so face to face one on one.

    , Mar 18, 2009
  6. Ricky Bobby

    Ricky Bobby Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >> Ricky Bobby wrote:
    >>> "Sarah Houston"

    >>> Just leave it laying on the counter in the bathroom. The battery will
    >>> easily last all week, assuming limited use. Recharge it over the
    >>> weekend-- or if it gets heavy use, just return it to any charger
    >>> overnight.

    >> I like that idea better than my plan A, B, or C.

    > If I were calling a place of business and while talking I heard them doing
    > their business I don't think that would be a place I would want to conduct
    > business with, A Real lack of professionalism.
    >
    > There is a Time and Place for everything, Doing Business in the can aint
    > one of them unless you are willing to do so face to face one on one.

    No, no--- you've got it all wrong. I've run a professional practice
    (management consulting) from a home office for nearly 25 years. I've done
    business while doing my business many times-- I'm a good multitasker. All
    you have to do is grunt and say uh-huh, uh-huh.

    And as for impact noise, well you could put some water softener in the bowl
    to reduce TISS (turd-impact sound signature)....

    Ricky Bobby, Mar 18, 2009
  7. Ricky Bobby

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    >> You could just drill a hole down through the bottom of the trailer and run a
    >> line out to the phone protector.
    >>

    >Oh look! A Poverty Lame...how incredibly inventive of the person you
    >stole that from :)

    Nice of you to notice. :)

    G. Morgan, Mar 18, 2009
  8. §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Oh look!

    Yer clock is off!

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 18, 2009

    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 18, 2009
  10. G. Morgan wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >>> You could just drill a hole down through the bottom of the trailer and run a
    >>> line out to the phone protector.
    >>>

    >> Oh look! A Poverty Lame...how incredibly inventive of the person you
    >> stole that from :)

    > Nice of you to notice. :)

    You're the most obediant fish I've ever hooked.
    Dance lots more now.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 19, 2009
  11. §ñühw¤£f, Mar 19, 2009