Re: philo's brain

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. philo wrote:
    > my girlfriend did a painting of how my brain works
    >

    > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/philobrain.jpg

    Interesting. Which one of the figures is "you"?
    I have a BFA in painting. Hope she didnt waste her
    years at university getting one of those :)

    §ñühw¤£f, Nov 26, 2008

  2. On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 17:14:31 -0600, philo aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> philo wrote:
    >> > my girlfriend did a painting of how my brain works
    >> >

    >> > http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/philobrain.jpg
    >> >

    >> Interesting. Which one of the figures is "you"?
    >> I have a BFA in painting. Hope she didnt waste her
    >> years at university getting one of those :)

    > The entire painting is my brain...
    > it's comprised of all those figures.

    Its colorful...I'd hang it...

    > No , she did not get a degree in art...
    > she's considered an "outsider"

    Smart move :)

    > The "philobrain" painting
    > is not one of here typical paintings though...
    > it was just done to illustrate a point about how I think (or don't) <G>

    multiple personalities?
    0_o

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 27, 2008