Re: philo's brain

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:58:45 -0600, "philo" <> wrote:

    >my girlfriend did a painting of how my brain works
    >

    >http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/philobrain.jpg

    Well she certainly won't win any art prizes with that.
    Pitiful brain too. :0)

    joevan, Nov 26, 2008

  2. joevan wrote:
    > On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:58:45 -0600, "philo" <> wrote:
    >
    >> my girlfriend did a painting of how my brain works
    >>

    >> http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/philobrain.jpg
    >>

    > Well she certainly won't win any art prizes with that.

    And you know this because?

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

    "You know you can indict a ham sandwich if you want to."
    William J. Martini, Judge, United States District Court

    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Nov 26, 2008

  3. philo wrote:
    > "Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries" <> wrote in message
    >> joevan wrote:

    >>> Well she certainly won't win any art prizes with that.

    >> And you know this because?
    >>
    >>> Pitiful brain too. :0)

    > Art is subjective...so who knows what will win an award.

    Anyone with even a minimal art education can discern between good art
    and bad art--it's not subjective at all. Personal taste, however, /is/
    subjective, which explains why velvet Elvises still sell at flea
    markets.

    > FWIW: My GF has already won a national award for artistic contribution

    With good reason--she's a gifted artist.

    > and I doubt she would have submitted "philo's brain" had she done it
    > a year ago...but it really does look a lot like my brain, if i do say
    > so myself

    That's just scary. ;)

    Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Nov 27, 2008