Re: philo & Plato

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by philo, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. philo

    philo Guest

    "Ginchy" <> wrote in message
    > You guys were spot on. I bought a proper serial mouse and it works!! I am
    > over the moon as this was getting me down.
    >
    > Thanks again for your help and direction on this.
    >
    > Cheers

    hey glad it worked...
    Plato has been doing this a bit longer than i have
    but once a year or so i manage to get an answer right <g>

    out of all the hundreds of mice i have seen
    only once did i actually have one that would work with an adaptor...
    but it was specifically designed to do so

    philo, Jul 1, 2003

  2. philo

    Plato Guest

    philo wrote:

    > out of all the hundreds of mice i have seen
    > only once did i actually have one that would work with an adaptor...
    > but it was specifically designed to do so

    Same here. The only adapters that always work are the ps2 to dim5
    keyboard adapters. This way if you are in business you only have to
    carry ps2 keyboards and just have a supply of adapters. Saves space in
    your trunk [boot for UK readers] in your vehicle when doing on the road
    stuff.

    Plato, Jul 2, 2003