Re: Personal Toolbar icons

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 30, 2009.

  1. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> In SeaMonkey 1.x I got rid of the folder icons on the Personal Toolbar
    >> using the following in the userChrome.css file:
    >>
    >> toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon {
    >> display: none;
    >> }
    >>
    >> This doesn't work in SM 2.0 Beta 1.
    >>
    >> Anyone have any idea how to get rid of those icons and only have text
    >> displayed?
    >>

    > Found it. I added:
    >
    > display: none !important;

    if you're looking for more changes to make, then try
    looking here: http://userstyles.org/. Most of the
    styles there are for FF but SM and FF basically share
    the same code, so whatever works in FF usually works in
    SM. Thats where I've found a lot of my scripts.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 30, 2009