Re: Personal security and Microsoft Security Essentials

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peter Foldes, Nov 11, 2010.

  1. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    BD

    >I have no idea how to change how my email address *shows in my message headers* -
    >nor do I want to know! Only folk who have something to hide would ever choose to do
    >so, IMO.

    LOL. The funny of the day. How many names did you already post as ? I know of quite
    a few as do others and you have no idea how to change your email address as shown in
    your posting properties ?

    Trolling again as I see it

    --
    Peter