Re: Permissions

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel-MVP, Apr 25, 2011.

  1. Bill --
    This can be a lot of things. It would really help if you provided the
    exact error message. That will let us narrow down whether it's an NTFS
    permission problem or a sharing permission problem. Also, do you have
    identical accounts on both computers? What are the firewall settings? (Is
    this a "Public" network? Or a "Private" network?) Finally, is HomeGroup
    enabled or not?

    --
    Charlie.
    http://blogs.msmvps.com/Russel