Re: PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by sandy58, Feb 12, 2010.

  1. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 11, 11:25 pm, "Pete10016" <> wrote:
    > PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks. So DO NOT buy now.

    Raxco PerfectDisk Pro 11.00 Build 162 [full]
    http://depositfiles.com/files/ejinvpmqh

    sandy58, Feb 12, 2010

  2. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 15, 9:31 pm, "Pete10016" <> wrote:
    > "sandy58" <> wrote in message

    > On Feb 11, 11:25 pm, "Pete10016" <> wrote:
    >
    > > PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks. So DO NOT buy now.

    > Raxco PerfectDisk Pro 11.00 Build 162 [full]http://depositfiles.com/files/ejinvpmqh
    >
    > Are you saying that if one buys the gold download option they can download
    > RaxcoPerfectDiskPro11B162Bx64.rar for the price of that month?
    > -Pete

    Did my post say anything LIKE that? Download from the link. Someone
    once tried to give away genuine fivers (£5) in a Glasgow street. I
    think he managed to give away two. Are you from Glasgow, Pete??? See
    me in alt.cracks.

    sandy58, Feb 16, 2010

  3. sandy58

    sandy58 Guest

    On Feb 16, 7:42 pm, "Pete10016" <> wrote:
    > "sandy58" <> wrote in message

    > On Feb 15, 9:31 pm, "Pete10016" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "sandy58" <> wrote in message

    > > On Feb 11, 11:25 pm, "Pete10016" <> wrote:

    > > > PerfectDisk 11 will be out in a few weeks. So DO NOT buy now.

    > > Raxco PerfectDisk Pro 11.00 Build 162
    > > [full]http://depositfiles.com/files/ejinvpmqh

    > > Are you saying that if one buys the gold download option they can download
    > > RaxcoPerfectDiskPro11B162Bx64.rar for the price of that month?
    > > -Pete

    > Did my post say anything LIKE that? Download from the link. Someone
    > once tried to give away genuine fivers (£5) in a Glasgow street. I
    > think he managed to give away two. Are you from Glasgow, Pete??? See
    > me in alt.cracks.
    >
    > But the site you directed me to is announcing something like that. 50% of
    > product price or so.
    > Sorry, you'll have to go to alt.cracks all by yourself.

    I think you should visit Specsavers, chum. If you can read, it gives
    you the choice of a free download (slower than the pay-for one but
    full version also). But then you haven't been around the 'net
    much...according to your post. READ the fucking page! With BOTH eyes!
    Twat. Why does your mummy let you out alone?

    sandy58, Feb 17, 2010