Re: Pepsi Site ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    You may have Flash ActiveX disabled - some spyware programs can do
    this. Download the following file and extract the 'enable-flash.reg'
    file, and run it.
    http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/files/toggleflash.zip

    On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:18:16 -0400, in
    <5tP%a.12791$2.webusenet.com>