Re: People are not playing MJ`s music anymore

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by thecritic@kebi.com, Dec 20, 2003.

  1. Guest

    "sir.tony" <> wrote:

    > I don`t hear Michael Jackson`s music in the shops anymore. I don`t hear
    > Michael Jackson`s booming out of cars anymore.
    >
    > Most night clubs have stopped playing Michael Jackson`s music.
    >
    > He is finished

    You should try clubs other than gay ones like the Blue Oyster

    , Dec 20, 2003

  2. explorer Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "sir.tony" <> wrote:
    >
    > > I don`t hear Michael Jackson`s music in the shops anymore. I don`t hear
    > > Michael Jackson`s booming out of cars anymore.
    > >
    > > Most night clubs have stopped playing Michael Jackson`s music.
    > >
    > > He is finished

    > You should try clubs other than gay ones like the Blue Oyster

    I haven't heard him on the radio in years either and the station I listen to
    used to play him regularly, even after Thriller-hysteria died down.

    explorer, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Mark B. Guest

    "explorer" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > "sir.tony" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I don`t hear Michael Jackson`s music in the shops anymore. I don`t

    hear
    > > > Michael Jackson`s booming out of cars anymore.
    > > >
    > > > Most night clubs have stopped playing Michael Jackson`s music.
    > > >
    > > > He is finished

    > > You should try clubs other than gay ones like the Blue Oyster
    > >

    > I haven't heard him on the radio in years either and the station I listen

    > used to play him regularly, even after Thriller-hysteria died down.

    I wonder what digicam he uses? There, now at least the thread is on-topic
    ;-)

    Mark B., Dec 22, 2003
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    explorer wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > > "sir.tony" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I don`t hear Michael Jackson`s music in the shops anymore. I don`t hear
    > > > Michael Jackson`s booming out of cars anymore.
    > > >
    > > > Most night clubs have stopped playing Michael Jackson`s music.
    > > >
    > > > He is finished

    > > You should try clubs other than gay ones like the Blue Oyster
    > >

    > I haven't heard him on the radio in years either and the station I listen to
    > used to play him regularly, even after Thriller-hysteria died down.

    In England he is played all the time and VH1 etc are always doing stuff on him.
    This may stop, as it did for Garry Glitter, but there's no real sign of it. I
    stopped listening to radio a while back so I can't vouch for them.

    --
    Paul.
    to look at

    Paul Heslop, Dec 22, 2003
  5. DJ Guest

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 19:43:12 -0500, "Mark B." <> wrote:

    >"explorer" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message

    >hear

    >> > You should try clubs other than gay ones like the Blue Oyster
    >> >

    >> I haven't heard him on the radio in years either and the station I listen

    >> used to play him regularly, even after Thriller-hysteria died down.
    >>

    >I wonder what digicam he uses? There, now at least the thread is on-topic
    >;-)

    Who knows. But I do wonder who it is that's been making those "what kind of
    camera do I need for photographing (various anatomical descriptors)" posts??

    DJ, Dec 22, 2003
  6. Spike Guest

    He takes photos of rectal digital exams.

    --
    Pedo Pam states:

    "Are there sites for people like you
    morons who are obsessed with man/boy,man/man sex? Can you not frequent
    these sites and get your "fix"?
    If that is your lifestyle, I am not condemning it."

    Spike, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Spike Guest

    wrote:

    > >"explorer" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> <> wrote in message

    > >hear

    > >> I haven't heard him on the radio in years either and the station I

    listen
    > >> used to play him regularly, even after Thriller-hysteria died down.
    > >>

    > >I wonder what digicam he uses? There, now at least the thread is

    on-topic
    > >;-)

    > Who knows. But I do wonder who it is that's been making those "what kind

    of
    > camera do I need for photographing (various anatomical descriptors)"

    posts??

    Probably Michael Jackson. He captures his sexual abuse of young boys in a
    Kodak moment.

    Spike, Dec 23, 2003