Re: Pentium 4 2.4 ghz

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "mark mandel" <> wrote in news:esUib.739$7a4.234
    @newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

    > This is news to me but then I'm not exactly the most experienced techie
    > 'round either.

    It would probably be news to anyone, as I don't see how power issues can
    affect one OS but not another.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003

  2. DeMoN LaG

    Mark Kerns Guest

    > It would probably be news to anyone, as I don't see how power issues can
    > affect one OS but not another.

    Well it's not news to some of us :) Though I've never heard of this
    particular problem per se, there are definitely differences between every
    version of a given OS (and how they might individually control the machine's
    power through software).

    Mark Kerns, Oct 14, 2003