  1. My order was processed on April 25th. But as of today, May 9th, they haven't
    even charged my credit card. Why offer something you can't deliver on? I
    can now buy this new OS locally.

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJDcmFpZw==?=, May 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RnJDcmFpZw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Why give it to you when they can sell it to you. :)

    John Barnes, May 10, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RnJDcmFpZw==?=

    ocbwilg Guest

    "John Barnes" <> wrote in message
    > Why give it to you when they can sell it to you. :)
    > "FrCraig" <> wrote in message
    >> My order was processed on April 25th. But as of today, May 9th, they
    >> haven't
    >> even charged my credit card. Why offer something you can't deliver on?
    >> can now buy this new OS locally.

    There's no such thing as a free lunch. If you pay for the OS, then you can
    have it now. If you want the "free" trade up, then it appears you will have
    to wait awhile. Everything in life has it's tradeoffs.

    ocbwilg, May 10, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RnJDcmFpZw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Either you are dense or have no sense of humor. What part of :) don't you
    understand?
    Incidentally, I bought mine because I know I want it and also want to retain
    my 32-bit license until I either replace or get support for all my hardware
    and software currently installed.

    John Barnes, May 10, 2005
  5. Your credit card will not be charged until the package is compiled and
    is ready for shipping.

    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], May 10, 2005