Re: Pedro , lo prometido es deuda,, aqui te lo dejo OVNL

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Oct 31, 2005.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear say in news:YPl9f.252870$o8.164507
    @twister.auna.com:

    > Pedro , lo prometido es deuda,, aqui te lo dejo OVNL

    vote for Pedro

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

    Neil, Oct 31, 2005

  2. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97005E86C97FDneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear say in news:YPl9f.252870$o8.164507
    > @twister.auna.com:
    >
    >> Pedro , lo prometido es deuda,, aqui te lo dejo OVNL
    >>

    > vote for Pedro

    okay. where do i line up?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Neil

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates spewed across the ether:

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    >could you explain the steps to add the DC that you took?

    Sure,
    1 - I posted question here.....(Kline Sphere, in mpcemcse)

    JaR, Nov 1, 2005