Re: pearson vue vs. prometric?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by JD, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. JD

    JD Guest

    Prometric has more testing centres. At least it does here in Canada. It
    contains all the testing centres that Vue has. People before said Vue had
    newer computers but like the previous sentence I don't think that's the case
    anymore.

    JD, Aug 13, 2004