Re: PDN story on photo agency retouching departments

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rastin Mehr, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Rastin Mehr

    Rastin Mehr Guest

    Rastin Mehr, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Rastin Mehr

    Adrian Guest

    Thanks, Rastin. Had a look at your sites as well - beautiful
    architecture shots. Are those buildings all in Vancouver? Liked your
    coffee product shots too.

    Adrian

    Adrian, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Rastin Mehr

    Rastin Mehr Guest

    Thank you Adrian, yes almost all of them are from Vancouver ... I love
    this place there is so much character in Vancouver ...

    Rastin

    --
    Rastin Mehr
    rmd Studio