Re: PC problems, cables problem?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Ulisse, May 27, 2004.

  1. Ulisse

    Ulisse Guest

    >Then simply shutting down for a little while would fix the problem.

    I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
    Do you think the heat could cause that problem?

    bye Ulisse
    Ulisse, May 27, 2004

  2. Ulisse

    Thor Guest

    Quite simply, if it were a heat problem, it wouldn't likely affect the cable
    connections. If the problem is indeed "fixed" temporarily by removing and
    reseating the cables, then it isn't likely a heat problem. If it were
    heat-related, simply shutting down long enough for the system to cool off,
    would more than likely return it to functionality, and also if it were
    heat-related, it wouldn't likely work perfectly for 30-40 days straight. The
    problem would return the next time it was run long enough to heat up. Sounds
    more like a bad cable, or bad connection on either the motherboard, or the
    harddrive.

    Thor, May 28, 2004