    From: mikolo
    Newsgrou24hoursupport.helpdeskps:
    Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 3:46 PM
    Subject: pc booster
    To those two persons who replied to this;
    1. I am sorry only for not using the right format. I didn't know because
    this was the very first time I went on, but you can be sure this was the
    last time. I am an old person with a very bad health problem. I'm just
    starting to learn computer, I 'm for sure very naive about it. I'll learn
    slowly. Just asked for kind of help and information and all I get is an
    insult. Thanks but this is the last thing I need, never again you'll see
    me
    here.
    "mikolo" <> wrote in message
    Anybody knows anything about the so called PC booster from
    ? I've purchased one and I think it doesn't do
    anything good but the contrary. I've tried to see if they would honour the
    60 days money back policy, no dice. They make it almost impossible.They
    only
    accept claims by Telex (if you have the machine I may add) no hand written
    letter or email and now I must wonder what would be next. Top of all
    mcafee
    is sponsoring them.
    Regards; Mike

    mikolo, Jan 11, 2004

  2. mikolo

    Boomer Guest

    mikolo, <> wrote:

> [...]

    What's all the above for?

    Please don't start a new thread. Thanks.

    You had a few replies here:

    http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    8&threadm=LwZLb.184576%24xZ1.2084260%40weber.videotron.net&rnum=1&pre
    v=/groups%3Fsafe%3Dimages%26ie%3DISO-8859-
    1%26as_uauthors%3Dmikolo%2540videotron.ca%26as_scoring%3Dd%26lr%3D%26
    num%3D50%26hl%3Den

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2F113707

    If you can't see your original message try this.
    F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
    or
    From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts
    Use Help for more tips on configuring OE

    If you still can't see the messages
    check the archive, for this group, at
    Boomer, Jan 11, 2004

  3. mikolo

    Sigmund I. Guest

    Take it easy, that's just some guys that dont have anything useful to
    contribute, so they get frustrated and feel the need to make you
    unhappy. I've always loved that saying “sticks and stones may break my
    bones, but words will never hurt me” :)

    Sigmund I., Jan 11, 2004