Re: PC based baby alarm system

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by sponge, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. sponge

    sponge Guest

    "Yang" <> wrote in message news:<3efd1950@news.012.net.il>...
    > Can someone recommend on a PC based baby alarm system?
    >
    > Yang

    Look, stop spamming this all over USENET. It doesn't take a genius to
    have noticed that, in your previous thread, the original question and
    the convenient reply have the SAME nntp-posting-host!

    Look, I haven't reported you or your site as spam, and I don't advise
    others to, simply because it may actually be a legitimate, potentially
    useful product that *could* save a baby from SIDS. But be legit. Pay
    for advertisement, or get in the search engines, maybe become a
    legitimate, participating member in some of the health or
    home-automation newsgroups and forums, and then maybe you can credibly
    pitch your product. I admit it has potential (ASSUMING it works
    anything like you say it does) and, if so, I wish you the best of
    luck. However, if you are offering a legitimate product, do you really
    want it to be perceived the same way people perceive, say, Evidence
    Eliminator? Uh, trust me, you don't.

    Good luck and stay honest.

    Sponge
    Sponge's Anti-Spyware Source