Re: PBXes down!

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2008.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    David Floyd wrote:
    > Anyone use PBXes here.
    >
    > They appear to have been down since this morning.
    >
    > DF

    My home PBX is fine, so's the one at work. Which one are you using and why would anyone here know why it isn't working?

    KF
    Anonymous, Apr 11, 2008

  2. Anonymous

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Anonymous writes
    >David Floyd wrote:
    >> Anyone use PBXes here.
    >>
    >> They appear to have been down since this morning.
    >>
    >> DF

    >My home PBX is fine, so's the one at work. Which one are you using and
    >why would anyone here know why it isn't working?
    >
    >KF

    Well it was working at the time you wrote the above message, but it
    wasn't working for most of the day - that is the free service.

    Apparently www5 went down and they transferred all the paid accounts to
    www3 leaving the free ones out in the cold until www5 was repaired. OK
    then, I don't expect anymore for a free account.

    Why did I ask - some-one might have had inside information as to how
    serious it was or whether the plug had been pulled on the free accounts.

    DF
    David Floyd, Apr 12, 2008

  3. Anonymous

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Andy Burns writes
    >On 11/04/2008 20:32, Anonymous wrote:
    >
    >> David Floyd wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone use PBXes here.
    >>> They appear to have been down since this morning.

    >> My home PBX is fine, so's the one at work. Which one are you using
    >>and why would anyone here know why it isn't working?

    >Perhaps this?
    >https://www2.pbxes.com/iptel_details_e.html

    Can't see any service status on that page

    DF
    David Floyd, Apr 12, 2008
  4. Anonymous

    Chris Davies Guest

    David Floyd <> wrote:
    > Why did I ask - some-one might have had inside information as to how
    > serious it was or whether the plug had been pulled on the free accounts.

    The asking wasn't the problem - it was the lack of context with regard
    to "pbxes".

    I for one would expect the term to relate to a (physical) phone
    system. It appears you were referring to some service or website called
    pbxes.com. But you didn't tell us that's what you meant!!

    Chris
    Chris Davies, Apr 12, 2008