Re: password

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Slumpy, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:

    > Nurse! The screens! it's Slumpy :
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as gaz horton
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> there is a problem with my password?

    >> That is a possibilty. Have you found that it won't play with your
    >> other passwords at all ? Have you followed the feeding and exercise
    >> regime that was sent to you when your account was set up ? It
    >> requires pretty much the same attention and care as your mouse
    >> cursor, which must be exercised offline at least twice a day or it is
    >> likely to get sluggish. And the specially prepared organic feed is
    >> essential for healthy growth and a long life. You wouldn't want your
    >> password to die on you, would you ? Look after them and they will
    >> look after you.
    >>
    >> Dr Slumpy

    > LOL
    > I trust you enjoyed Bristol? The Mayor was a trifle disappointed that
    > you didn't show up to collect your key to the city...! :)

    Not only did I slip in the back way and have it on me toes with said key, I
    got 50 quid for it up Portabello on the way back up the Smoke ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Slumpy

    slylittlei Guest

    there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
    other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
    words:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
    >
    >> Nurse! The screens! it's Slumpy :
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?"
    >>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as gaz horton
    >>> continued:

    >>> That is a possibilty. Have you found that it won't play with your
    >>> other passwords at all ? Have you followed the feeding and exercise
    >>> regime that was sent to you when your account was set up ? It
    >>> requires pretty much the same attention and care as your mouse
    >>> cursor, which must be exercised offline at least twice a day or it
    >>> is likely to get sluggish. And the specially prepared organic feed
    >>> is essential for healthy growth and a long life. You wouldn't want
    >>> your password to die on you, would you ? Look after them and they
    >>> will
    >>> look after you.
    >>>
    >>> Dr Slumpy

    >> LOL
    >> I trust you enjoyed Bristol? The Mayor was a trifle disappointed that
    >> you didn't show up to collect your key to the city...! :)

    > Not only did I slip in the back way and have it on me toes with said
    > key, I got 50 quid for it up Portabello on the way back up the Smoke
    > ;-)

    That explains why the Mayor came back into the Council chamber waving that
    1959 Morris starting handle & babbling something about swapping the key for
    some magic beans...apparently we've got to plant them underneath the
    Suspension Bridge & mutter the appropriate incantations before that
    "perkewleer lookin' bloke frum That Lundun" brings it back...
    <sigh>
    I'm off to strip naked & cover myself in woad...

    slylittlei, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:

    > That explains why the Mayor came back into the Council chamber waving
    > that 1959 Morris starting handle & babbling something about swapping
    > the key for some magic beans...apparently we've got to plant them
    > underneath the Suspension Bridge & mutter the appropriate
    > incantations before that "perkewleer lookin' bloke frum That Lundun"
    > brings it back... <sigh>
    > I'm off to strip naked & cover myself in woad...

    Got them beans from Tesco's. Them thar country bumpkin toyps r fer too easy
    too con.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Slumpy

    slylittlei Guest

    Yadayadayada...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
    words:
    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
    >
    >> That explains why the Mayor came back into the Council chamber waving
    >> that 1959 Morris starting handle & babbling something about swapping
    >> the key for some magic beans...apparently we've got to plant them
    >> underneath the Suspension Bridge & mutter the appropriate
    >> incantations before that "perkewleer lookin' bloke frum That Lundun"
    >> brings it back... <sigh>
    >> I'm off to strip naked & cover myself in woad...

    > Got them beans from Tesco's. Them thar country bumpkin toyps r fer
    > too easy too con.

    AAAaaawwh...Bugger! I knew it were too good 2 be true!
    Roight lads, moight as well go down ter Pilton & fleece them 'ippies frum
    the Thames Estuarial aeriel!
    Remember...if they're wearing a big felt 'at an' a Radio'ead T-shirt,
    they're fair game... *eg*

    slylittlei, Jun 28, 2003