Re: Passing Test

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 4, 2007.

  1. How comfortable are you with diagnosing and troubleshooting Windows XP
    Professional in a network (p2p and domain) environment?

    The Exam Cram 2 Series books are way better than the original Exam Cram
    books. With the content they current offer, I am not sure they can be
    called Exam Crams anymore! Both books are a great choice for you.
    However, the key to success to not what book you should study from. The
    key to success is determined by your answer to my first question.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 4, 2007