    can help you succeed.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    CIW Certified Instructor

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 3, 2007

  2. I was a computer science major and just used the press book. I passed the
    272 ok. But I'm me too and you're you. lol That means I have 3 years
    experience in help desk support for a little under 100 users and I think I
    have a very high work ethic and good memorization ability for details when
    it comes to PCs.

    Keith Chilton, Jan 3, 2007