Re: Passing Test

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Richard, Jan 3, 2007.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Not sure what kind of help you expect, if you're reading the material and
    don't understand the material, then...I don't think I can help with that,
    unless
    you have specific questions.

    Do you have any prior knowledge with hardware and software, or is all this
    new for you. If
    so then I would expect that more studying would be required

    Richard

    Richard, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Richard

    YH456 Guest

    Thanks that help because I was reading two book and I will only use the press
    book and use the Cram Guide as a reference book.

    YH456, Jan 3, 2007