  1. Nick Jacobs

    Nick Jacobs Guest

    Double check other posts here...

    The newer exames you have listed have changed to a pass/fail grade. You
    don't get a score any more.....

    Nick

    Nick Jacobs, Aug 12, 2003

  2. Nick Jacobs

    Grok Guest

    That doesn't even make sense.
    "to create an exam scale that would be consistent across all exams"
    then,
    "The maximum score on the exams will vary"

    You can't have it both ways.

    Grok, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Nick Jacobs

    Nick Jacobs Guest

    Currently, they still don't have scores., just pass fail. It was that way
    as of last week when I took one of the tests. MS is changing the reports to
    handle that, but right now, they still don't have anything more than p/f.

    Regards,
    Nick

    Nick Jacobs, Aug 17, 2003