Re: Passing score 70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Sartan Dragonbane, May 17, 2004.

  1. the answer is "study harder"

    "Rage" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > See conflicting stuff....pass/fail...54%....70%...anyone know what the

    definitive answer is?

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 17, 2004

  2. Thanks, my studying habits should be just fine, but i would like to know what I'm working with. Anyone know the real answer

    Thanks,

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFnZQ==?=, May 17, 2004

  3. Then you shouldn't be worried about a passing score if you can walk in the
    room with confidence.
    How about you hit google?
    It changes every week, depending on how many braindumping fools pass
    minimally or not...

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 17, 2004
  4. Sartan Dragonbane

    JaR Guest

    Rage opined, On 5/17/04 2:56 PM:
    > Thanks, my studying habits should be just fine, but i would like to know what I'm working with. Anyone know the real answer?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Last we heard 700 out of ???

    You won't get a clearer answer, it's a secret for some reason. By the
    time you take the bloody thing µsoft will have changed it again. Don't
    worry about it. If you know your stuff, it's an easy test.

    JaR
    Vague Thug

    JaR, May 17, 2004
  5. people have passed with 590, too.

    Sartan Dragonbane, May 18, 2004
  6. Sartan Dragonbane

    JaR Guest

    Sartan Dragonbane opined, On 5/17/04 4:12 PM:

    > people have passed with 590, too.

    See? What'd I tell 'im?

    JaR
    Consistant Thug

    JaR, May 18, 2004
  7. Sartan Dragonbane

    Mike Guest

    I am proud to say that I passed with a 580 (2 years ago)....really nailed
    that one!

    Mike, May 18, 2004
  8. Sartan Dragonbane

    JaR Guest

    Mike opined, On 5/18/04 8:25 AM:

    > I am proud to say that I passed with a 580 (2 years ago)....really nailed
    > that one!

    When I took it a few years ago, it was 540 to pass, then µsoft went to
    the secret pass/fail scores, then they started giving scores again and
    it was 700, now who the fsck knows what they will do next week. The only
    guarantee is that it will be some kind of mysterious formula.

    JaR
    Cynical Thug

    JaR, May 18, 2004
  9. Sartan Dragonbane

    Kat Guest

    Poor Jar. Look at the bright side-

    I'm not sure what that is at the moment, but I'm sure there is one.

    Kat, May 18, 2004
  10. Sartan Dragonbane

    JaR Guest

    Kat opined, On 5/18/04 8:53 AM:

    > Poor Jar. Look at the bright side-
    >
    > I'm not sure what that is at the moment, but I'm sure there is one.

    Yep, that bright light at the end of the tunnel is coming from that
    little ball of Pu 235.

    JaR
    Pessimistic Thug

    JaR, May 18, 2004
  11. >I'm not sure what that is at the moment, but I'm sure there is one.

    YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  12. Sartan Dragonbane

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 5/18/04 9:17 AM:

    >>I'm not sure what that is at the moment, but I'm sure there is one.

    > YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT

    It is real

    JaR, May 18, 2004