Re: Passing A+ with the book alone

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. I "only" used his book to brush up on skills I didn't already have with
    PC's, I took his practice test's right out of the book and did well enough
    that I should have been able to pass the A+ test without reading it, I read
    it any way to help me with things I didn't already know.

    Now if you are talking about having no PC repair skills at all and going for
    your A+ I would his book and at least one other, I have no recommendations
    on other books though, of the ones I looked at in the book store while
    looking for learning material his seemed to be the most comprehensive book I
    have picked up.

    Philip
    A+

    C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 1, 2003