Re: Passed

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Jan 3, 2007.

  1. Yeah, I wish I received a pay check from Microsoft. However after
    visiting Seattle and Redmond (Microsoft Campus) many times now, I have
    thought of moving to the northwest! But alas, Florida keeps her hold on
    me!

    Thank you for the warm words. I enjoy helping you guys (and gals) very
    much. Did we not just have an email conversation on Saturday about your
    hesitations in taking the last exam? Without violating your NDA, how was
    your test compared to everything your mind had you guessing about! Was
    your fears justified?!? I do not think so! :)

    Congratulations! And welcome aboard.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    TurkReno Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood" <> wrote in

    > Yeah, I wish I received a pay check from Microsoft. However after
    > visiting Seattle and Redmond (Microsoft Campus) many times now, I have
    > thought of moving to the northwest! But alas, Florida keeps her hold
    > on me!
    >
    > Thank you for the warm words. I enjoy helping you guys (and gals) very
    > much. Did we not just have an email conversation on Saturday about
    > your hesitations in taking the last exam? Without violating your NDA,
    > how was your test compared to everything your mind had you guessing
    > about! Was your fears justified?!? I do not think so! :)
    >
    > Congratulations! And welcome aboard.
    >
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood
    > MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    > Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    > CIW Certified Instructor
    >

    > "BS" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Proud to say that I passed the 70-272 exam (809), and that makes me a
    >> MCDST. Considering that I work in a Forensic Toxicology lab, thats
    >> means my day in day out work has nothing to do with computers, and it
    >> took me exactly two months to pass the 2 exams, clearly shows that it
    >> is very much achievable. I am headed towards MCSA, meanwhile I am
    >> thinking of getting an IT job. Any help will be highly appreciated. I
    >> reside in the midwest. Thanks everyone for your input to this.
    >> Michael you are definately doing a good job. I am still convinced
    >> that you are on microsofts' payroll. I might be wrong :), I am still
    >> very green to IT and Microsoft so to say Istikll don't understand who
    >> bankrolls what and to what extend. Have a blessed New year.
    >> Thanks Everyone.
    >>
    >> Bernard,
    >> Network+, MCP, MCDST

    Congrats.