Re: Passed! Now I'm getting rid of my books!

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by nerd32768, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3524&item=5132543919&rd=1

    > Thanks again and remember -- you can do it too!

    if i were you, i would lower the price, because i can get all of the exam
    crams(used) for $1.98 at my local bookstore(free shipping)
    nerd32768, Oct 21, 2004