RE: Passed my MCDST

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Charles D., Nov 9, 2004.

  1. Charles D.

    Charles D. Guest

    I didn't study a thing, thought it was a good test but not that hard but of
    course I've have 10 yrs of desktop support. Not as active as I use to be in
    support (mostly network support now) but I still love doing it.

    Charles D., Nov 9, 2004