Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How toget mcpid?.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jonathan Roberts, Feb 1, 2007.

  1. Hello Chandu!

    Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
    that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
    addresses of or . For
    more information, please e-mail , subject: Braindumps.

    Have a nice day!

    Jonathan

    --
    "What a funny reply, but Professional qualities are not measured by
    turban or sombrero but with work, expereince, Qualifications. "
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 1, 2007

  2. Jonathan Roberts

    Neil Guest

    Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?.

    did you hear Jonathan Roberts <> say in

    > Hello Chandu!
    >
    > Thanks for requesting DUMPS, sometimes known as BRAINDUMPS. I am sure
    > that some helpful folks would love to send you dumps to your e-mail
    > addresses of or . For
    > more information, please e-mail , subject:
    > Braindumps.
    >
    > Have a nice day!
    >
    > Jonathan

    hmmmmm, very interesting.

    yes, I likes the cut of your jib

    (and the name of your town - mofreesboro)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Compatible: Gracefully accepts erroneous data from any source.
    Neil, Feb 1, 2007