Re.Passed 72-316 today

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Satyanarayana, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    Could you please let me know how much is the cost of
    Microsoft Training Kit Book. Can I ask you to make the
    xerox of it and send to me, I will pay the amount.

    Pls. respond.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    Satyanarayana

    architecture I think. I
    >used the Microsoft training kit book, 2nd ed, and

    MeasureUp practice test
    >(in addition to the 100 Q's that came with the book). I

    also try to make
    >myself read articles every day on MSDN and Codeproject,

    and I try to think
    >up and write coding ideas. I'm an old Java hack, so the

    language itself was
    >no stretch for me. I took my time (2 hours), but I feel

    like I was pretty
    >well prepared. The testing software crashed at the end

    of the exam, so I
    >didn't get to do the feedback portion (if they still do

    that), but one of my
    >questions had answer choices all coded in VB. Lucky for

    me I know some VB,
    >and it wasn't hard to decipher anyway, but they need to

    work on the QC.

    Satyanarayana, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Satyanarayana

    Eric Guest

    Satyanarayana wrote:

    > Could you please let me know how much is the cost of
    > Microsoft Training Kit Book. Can I ask you to make the
    > xerox of it and send to me, I will pay the amount.

    This would cost a lot!
    It's cheaper to buy the book.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Satyanarayana

    Frisbee® Guest

    Eric wrote:
    > Satyanarayana wrote:
    >
    >> Could you please let me know how much is the cost of
    >> Microsoft Training Kit Book. Can I ask you to make the
    >> xerox of it and send to me, I will pay the amount.

    > This would cost a lot!
    > It's cheaper to buy the book.
    >
    > Eric

    Nah, just outsource your xeroxing.