Re: Passed 70-292

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by hannah29, Nov 16, 2005.

  1. hannah29

    hannah29 Guest

    Sean MCSA 2003 wrote:
    > *Passed 70-292 by the grace of God. Second time taking the test and
    > I thought
    > I would have got a higher score. Thank God it is over. *

    Congratulation!
    Is it your last exam for MCSA 2003? Can you give me some tips?

    Thanks

    --
    hannah29

    hannah29, Nov 16, 2005

  2. Hi Hannah,

    You can only write 70-292 if you are already an MCSA on Windows 2000. If
    you are that, then you only need the one exam. Otherwise you need to write
    at least four.

    Good luck!

    MDG
    --