Re: Passed 70 - 271

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Yoda, Nov 4, 2005.

  1. Yoda

    Yoda Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    news:%23$...

    > Props to Mitch S., continuing to show the true meaning of MCNGP.

    Thanks much, but I gotta say, the being *nice* route frickin took forever.
    One of them just wouldn't believe me.

    --
    Yoda
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    Yoda, Nov 4, 2005

  2. Yoda

    Taylor Guest

    You guys all are fired. I think that Bas was being completely
    sarcastic. Steer no one from the Dark Side have you.

    rask, no one can officially say how many questions are on the test.
    Also, answering that question can violate the non-disclosure policy
    which you agree to before taking the test. The testing center should
    provide you with either paper and a pencil or a dry erase board and a
    dry erase marker. Go to www.vue.com to find out about your testing
    facility near you and you can usually call the test administrator and
    ask the right questions.

    Honestly though rask, it sounds to me like you're doing the same thing
    I did the first time, which was worry about the stupid things, and not
    focus on the test itself. Asking these questions and going in taking
    the test will only make you even more nervous if you try and disect
    exactly how the test is given and whats on it. All I can say is, know
    the areas for which the test are given on. For the most part, and
    again I'm repeating myself so refer to other threads on this board,
    know how to apply the solution and exactly how to tell a client how to
    do it in the shortest amount of time possible.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 4, 2005

  3. Yoda

    Yoda Guest

    "Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > You guys all are fired. I think that Bas was being completely
    > sarcastic. Steer no one from the Dark Side have you.

    You can't fire me. I fire you! And what is this "sarcastic" you speak of?
    I have no time for this.

    Yoda, Nov 4, 2005
  4. Yoda

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Yoda spewed across the ether:

    > Fire me you cannot. Fire you do I! "Sarcastic" speak you? Know this not
    > do I
    > No time for this have I.

    IFYYPFY

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 4, 2005
  5. Yoda

    Yoda Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Yoda spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> Fire me you cannot. Fire you do I! "Sarcastic" speak you? Know this not
    >> do I
    >> No time for this have I.

    > IFYYPFY

    Well I was trying to hold down the corny nerd meter but, OK.

    Yoda, Nov 4, 2005
  6. Yoda

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Yoda spewed across the ether:

    >> IFYYPFY

    > Well I was trying to hold down the corny nerd meter but, OK.

    Your meter was already maxed out when you chose 'Yoda" as your 'nym.
    mizewell kick out the jams!

    CORNY NERD METER: "MitchS"

    \_________\__________________/
    Mild Moderate Over the Top

    CORNY NERD METER: "Yoda"

    \____________________________//
    Mild Moderate Over the Top

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 4, 2005
  7. Yoda

    Taylor Guest

    Think about it. He openly admitted that he used Test King, something
    that does violate the NDA because it is similar is wording if not an
    actual copy, to pass 70-271. Secondly, the whole "Dudes" thing I don't
    buy. Third and finally, I think that if he actually did pass the exam,
    he either A. didn't read the NDA, B. Passed it from cheating, C. Forgot
    that disclosure of any Microsoft Certification Information or using
    information that is related to cheating can revoke your MCP and all
    other MS Certs, or D. All of the above.

    The correct answer is D. I don't buy his a$$hat atittude.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Nov 4, 2005
  8. Yoda

    Yoda Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > CORNY NERD METER: "MitchS"
    >
    > \_________\__________________/
    > Mild Moderate Over the Top

    How did I get a moderate for MitchS? That was totally a parental thing. I
    can't help it. If it were my choice I would have picked Antonio, Raphael,
    Abdul or Neil(just kidding). I think I may just go with BubbaG.

    --
    Yoda (temporarily)
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    Yoda, Nov 4, 2005
  9. Yoda

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Yoda" <> say in

    > Neil(just kidding)

    odd name. I went with just "Neil", but if you would prefer to be called
    "Neil(just kidding)", well then ok.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The flogging will continue until morale improves...

    Neil, Nov 4, 2005
  10. Yoda

    Yoda Guest

    > odd name. I went with just "Neil", but if you would prefer to be called
    > "Neil(just kidding)", well then ok.

    What about one of these?
    Tito
    Tico
    Avedis
    Lars
    Horatio
    Vinnie
    Omar
    Giovanni
    Ringo

    That's all the cool drummer names I can think of right now.

    Yoda, Nov 4, 2005