Re: Passed 70-270...

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Jtyc, May 10, 2005.

  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > Someone told me that if you get 1000 on any of the MS tests that MS will
    > call to congratulate you

    Well they must be backed up because I'm still waiting on my call.
    Jtyc, May 10, 2005

  2. Jtyc

    CBIC Guest

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> Someone told me that if you get 1000 on any of the MS tests that MS
    >> will call to congratulate you

    > Well they must be backed up because I'm still waiting on my call.

    That's odd. When I scored 1000 they picked me up in the corp. jet, flew me
    to Redmond to have lunch with Billy G himself. That was cool but personally
    I think the 7 hookers they had waiting for me was overkill.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, May 10, 2005

  3. Jtyc

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >That's odd. When I scored 1000 they picked me up in the corp. jet, flew me
    >to Redmond to have lunch with Billy G himself. That was cool but personally
    >I think the 7 hookers they had waiting for me was overkill.

    They only put on seven for you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 10, 2005