Re: Passed 70-270...

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Wayne, May 10, 2005.

  1. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Heh :) No, Steve Ballmer won't congratulate you, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
    he's too busy signing course attendance reports! Well done on passing the XP
    Exam, if you don't want to do the rest of the MCSE 2003, try MCSA 2003, or
    maybe look at sitting a couple of simpler exams for your MCDST?

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, May 10, 2005