Re: Passed 70-218, now MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Red Swingline Stapler, May 17, 2007.

  1. Scott <> wrote in news:SK2dndBNSL5Z-NHbnZ2dnUVZ_o-
    :

    > Passed 70-218 with a score of 902. It wasn't too hard but it was my
    > lowest score on an MS exam

    902 is the lowest score you ever had? How can you possibly complain about
    that? I've scored well on all my exams, but haven't had even one within 40
    points of that one!

    Red Swingline Stapler, May 17, 2007

  2. Red Swingline Stapler

    catwalker63 Guest

    Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

    > Scott <> wrote in news:SK2dndBNSL5Z-NHbnZ2dnUVZ_o-
    > :
    >
    >> Passed 70-218 with a score of 902. It wasn't too hard but it was my
    >> lowest score on an MS exam

    > 902 is the lowest score you ever had? How can you possibly complain about
    > that? I've scored well on all my exams, but haven't had even one within 40
    > points of that one!

    Red, you're probably scoring just right. 700 is a pass and is just as
    good, in the end, as 900 or 880. I'm proud of my high scores but I
    probably spent way to much time prepping for exams. My lowest score
    was 801 for 70-220 and I took the least amount of time to prep for it.
    My highest score was 984 on 70-270 but I had the most experience with
    the desktop, so in a way I prepped for that the longest. The bottom
    line is I'd still have the certs if I only scored 700 on every exam I
    took
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 18, 2007

  3. Red Swingline Stapler

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I'm the first to admit I have scored in the 700s for a couple of exams.
    Guess what folks, the guy who graduated last in his class in Med School is
    still a doctor. Most of my exams are in the 800s and some in the 900s, but
    frankly I usually spend less than an hour in the exam room because I want my
    pass and out.

    Montreal MCT, May 18, 2007