Re: Passed 70-217

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by me@privacy.net, Aug 29, 2003.

  1. Guest

    "Webster" <> wrote:

    >From easiest to hardest here is how I would rate the exams I have taken so
    >far:
    >
    >210, 215, 217, 270, 218, 216

    In what way did you find 270 to be that much harder than 210? I passed
    210 recently and was planning on taking 270 as well since I'll be
    supporting both.
    , Aug 29, 2003

  2. Rick Guest

    I did not find 270 to be hard at all. There was a bunch of ICS questions but
    beyond that 270 is very close to 210
    Rick, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote:

    >I did not find 270 to be hard at all. There was a bunch of ICS questions but
    >beyond that 270 is very close to 210

    According to cramsession.com, 270 is 110 questions in the same amount of
    time as the 60 questions (cramsession says 50 questions) for 210. Is this
    correct? If so, it seems like there must be a lot more shorter
    non-scenario type questions on 270.
    , Aug 29, 2003
  4. Webster Guest

    <> wrote in message news:biohvq$a3j$...
    > "Webster" <> wrote:
    >
    > In what way did you find 270 to be that much harder than 210? I passed
    > 210 recently and was planning on taking 270 as well since I'll be
    > supporting both.

    The 270 exam I took was almost all IIS, unattended installs and
    RIS/Sysprep/RIPrep. The unattended doc for W2K is about 65 pages. The
    unattended doc for XP is 405 pages. And it seemed they wanted to know about
    every arcane switch and ini file known.

    My $0.02US worth

    Webster
    Webster, Aug 30, 2003
  5. Rick Guest

    I do not recall how many questions it was. I took it in July and I think it
    was 140 minutes. It did not seem like 110 questions.

    Rick, Aug 30, 2003