Re: Passed 70-215 today

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Paisleyskye, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Paisleyskye

    Paisleyskye Guest

    Congratulations on your pass!
    --
    Tracey J. Rosenblath
    www.icertify.net

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Hello list,
    >
    > Just wanted to let those who correspond know I passed the 70-215 today.
    > To be honest I thought the exam was tough and wasn't sure that I made it

    or
    > not. Is it just me or do the exams seem like they are geared toward
    > tricking you more than testing you?
    >
    > I had one question that had the check marks to choose from and I knew

    the
    > answer, so I checked one box. Usually I thought you had to choose 2 or
    > more, but I'm sure that there was only one correct answer. I had half a
    > dozen questions I just had no idea, but gave it my best go.
    >
    > Anyway I'm glad to be moving on, I just hope I feel better about the

    next

    Paisleyskye, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Congrats!!! I just passed my 215 today. I felt really confident when I wnet
    in to take the exam, but several questions did REALLY seem tricky. I
    remember a couple that had 2 correct answers, but the exam only asked for
    one choice!!! Which ONE did MS want?? But at least I passed.

    Diana K Brown, Aug 7, 2003