Re: Passed 220-301 HW - My experience

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Fred Mathering, Jul 8, 2004.

  1. ON my core test I was suprised to see so many printer and laptop questions,
    go figure.

    "Steve" <> wrote in message
    > I took the A+ Core Hardware 220-301
    > I passed with 636
    >
    > I was a little surprised though because it seemed like one half of the

    test
    > was about laser printers and the other half was about Networking. There

    were
    > so many questions about those two topics that its not even funny..
    >
    > I didnt see any questions about motherboards, processors, expansion slots,
    > usb
    > There were a few questions about hard drives and how to hook them up in a
    > system.
    > There were a couple of questions about memory.
    > There were alot of situational questions that ask you if a customer calls
    > you up telling you this and that what would be the first thing you would

    ask
    > them or check for..
    >
    > I dont know if I just got a bad pool of questions or what but again I

    gotta

    Fred Mathering, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Fred Mathering

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is great Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/aplus.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy
    voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using Discount Retake A+ voucher for Only US
    $58.00 saving of
    US $ 87
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/comptia-aplus-test-with-confidence.asp

    Karkucus, Jul 12, 2004