Re: Pass or Fail

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I have been told that all that matters on these mcsd
    >exams is that you pass, doesn't matter what score you
    >recieved. Will employers ever be able to look at the
    >score you received? Does it matter if you passed with a
    >70 or 90? Also, I took the 70-315 and passed, but did
    >not get my score results, what is the passing score? and
    >when or where can I get the results.

    No one knows except ms.

    To me this is another stupid move by Microsoft.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 2, 2003

  2. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >but here they give the result...when u give the prometric
    >exam...they told u to ask for u result sheet if u passed
    >after giving the exam...and they will send u the
    >certificate later to ur post box...
    >
    >i will show u when i get one...:)

    What on Earth are you talking about???

    Kline Sphere, Aug 3, 2003

  3. Kline Sphere

    John S Guest

    u i g u i g w e r a w??

    John S, Aug 3, 2003
  4. Please do not use slang words or abbreviated syntax in postings to newsgroup
    forums. These are public message boards, not chat sessions.

    --

    Dave Beauchemin
    Microsoft MVP, MCP

    Dave Beauchemin [MVP], Aug 4, 2003
  5. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Please do not use slang words or abbreviated syntax in postings to newsgroup
    >forums. These are public message boards, not chat sessions.

    OT:

    On my arrival back in the UK, I received an email asking if my company
    was looking for VB programmers. The texture format of the email went
    something like this: -

    Please do u tell me if u r looking for VB programmers......
    I enclose my CV for u to look at. If u like what u c I could .........

    The person did have an English sounding name, so I guess their
    education system has really gone to pot.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2003
  6. [***Disclaimer: Totally off topic***]

    I believe it was the Toronto Star (a Canadian newspaper) that recently
    mentioned the problems this type of "abbreviated instant message syntax" is
    causing in schools. Students are using this form in their homework
    assignments and reports, leading to teachers' frustration.
    --

    Dave Beauchemin
    Microsoft MVP, MCP

    Dave Beauchemin [MVP], Aug 4, 2003
  7. If u clear the exam at an authorised centre
    like "prometric" or vue.com you will get the transcript
    showing your score sheet.

    Thanks,
    Shri
    mcsd(C#.net track)